Here at HomeWise Inspections PLLC, we help you make a “splash” with your new or existing pool/spa, by offering a visual examination of the pool/spa components, conditions, and safety features. This type of inspection evaluates:
- Pool and Spa placement and protection
- Fences, gates, safety barriers
- Clearance of electrical wires and location of electrical outlets as required per code and safety
- Pool and Spa vessel and coping
- Examination of pool and spa, pool and spa surface and surrounding deck and coping for discoloration, pitting, and cracking
- Pool and Spa Equipment
- Examines pool lights, sub-panel and junction box for location and condition, pumps, visible piping, timers, skimmers, and GFCI and electrical bonding
- Pool and Spa Equipment Operation
- Examines operation of pump, inspects for leakage, proper skimming and filtration, heater activation, filter pressure and operation of spa blower.
As always a full colored detailed report with photos will be completed and delivered typically within 24 hours following the inspection.