Well water condition may not only cause discoloration of objects and linens, but more importantly, can affect the health of those living in your home.
This type of inspection is a visual and accessible inspection and includes the following:
- Where the outside well is located;
- Pressure tank condition
- Description of the well head including sealed cap, height above ground, distance from septic system, comments/recommended repairs.
- Electrical component validity
- Clarity and scent of water
- Any other seen abnormalities pertaining to the well system