Here at HomeWise PLLC we put the customers best interest first:
- We inspect with our clients best interest in mind.
- We are not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but we feel we are the most honest.
- We accept all major forms of payment with convenient online credit card processing, and cash or check at the inspection.
- Fast and guaranteed turn around: Inspection reports are typically delivered within 24 hours of the inspection. We do our reports on electronic devices while inspecting. We feel this provides a more accurate report because we are entering the information in when we see it, not that night at home. This helps prevent missed or unclear items.
- Easy and stress free online scheduling 24/7 or call/message during normal business hours.
Office phone hours only, not Inspection hours
M-F from 8 am to 7 pm
Saturday 8 am to 2 pm cst.
- We use thermal image scanning as needed during our inspections as a tool to help see issues that the naked eye may not be able to see (thermal works off of temperature differences). This is a free service and is included with all inspections, as needed by the inspector.
- We use scheduling software that allows for the online scheduler, electronic signing of the inspection agreement, text/email reminders, electronic delivery of the inspection reports, and much more that allows us to be more efficient and less wasteful.
- Affiliate memberships with Houston HAR and PPAR. These memberships allow us access to homes that are for clients buying and selling real estate. This is great for agents because while they are more than welcome to attend the inspection, they do not have to.
- Experienced, thorough, friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable inspectors: See the About Us page
- We give a discount to active duty, retired military and veterans, first responders (police/fire/EMS) and first time home buyers. Please let us know this information when calling.
The original list was published by HUD.gov. The original publication can be found at 10 questions to ask your home inspector.